I hear you on the nap. The boss doesn't understand it.
Well the first time I took a 5 I damm near went down it didn't do anything of benefit for me and the doc wanted to go to 10 I told him noway as my...
There ya go.
It is the readings in the 40's that bug me.
10 mg is the top end for amlodipine, very few are at that level. Lots of side effects at 10.
Not really, just right for junk food. Now his Avatar is a different matter.
Larry I told my doc that 5mg was as high as I go with the ccb that is amlodipine, Subsailor, I am at the high end on its biological half life it...
Now while my systolic pressure is now under "control" my diastolic pressure sometimes goes too low for hours.
I take 5 meds everyone of them has the dizzies as a common side effect, now do you understand why old farts are prone to falling. The alpha...
Tough, those damm pills are worse than all of those good tasting bad things ask Larry about what each has for "normal" side effects.
Like BBQ potato chips, raspberry and creme pastries, mini cherry pies, self preserving Twinkies, peanut butter Oreo cookies. Good bad things.
Did a junk run to the grocery store this morning. Am all set for at least a week. Got tons of bad things for me.
At least St. Clair got stopped.
Mills Dem for Governor and Golden Dem district 2 congress critter, it took 4 rounds for Mills and 2 for Golden.
I'm waiting for the wailing to start from the Mills camp if Cote goes past her. Oh well they deserve what they get.
There were 5 fsck'd up memory sticks so the law enforcement folks made a ballot run.
Ugg, I no likey even if I liked the post.
The cluster ____ that is the Maine election system still has a few surprises today, hey Larry have you placed any bets on when the results will be...
We had only 2 rounds of boomers last night.
Well on the off chance that the boss was too light in her garlic planting she got about 1.5 lbs of garlic bulbs to add to the garden. We will see...