X3.
They are fine at least ones I had from Pineland were. Last years had too much rain, not so this year. I managed to stand long enough to do the...
At least the heaves are gone.
Larry how is Cindy doing with the side effects? (It will take approx 3.75 days for the drug to leave her system as it has a half life of 18 hours.)
Hey I just pulled a UPS tracking # for a *zon package from a *zon location what's up?
I never enjoyed going after strawberries so I don't miss it at all, now canning them is a different matter. Did many a canning operation. I...
I ain't liking that but I can understand why. I would be more concerned with other things such a slash and leaf piles.
Well the boss took the kids to pick strawberries this morning, so it is quiet around here.
Maybe you'd pile it up and burn it, we pile ours into the van and dump it. Burning can be inconvenient around here. Can do the burning but not...
We have a bottle of doxi pills just to halt the back and forth to the docs for tick bites. The boss had a long term need back in 2008 IIRC. The...
Doxi is hard on the digestive system even the 100mg for two days to ward off tick bite issues sucks.
Shaws, Hanafords, and Walmart all carry the Manischewitz but it doesn't appear that the Shaw's I was at carries it.
How is Cindy doing?
Mani does it.
Went to Shaws this morning and while there I looked for some rot gut concord grape wine(for the fifth time, no such luck).
Squash and garlic going in today. There should be plenty of garlic in the garden this year.
The boss has 25 and 20 on those drugs. I don't have hydro in my line up instead I get a .2mg alpha blocker as a whizzing pill. It is my 3:00 AM...
X5 I think now stay away from jt's Irish coffee its apt to be short on the coffee.
It is usually the blockers especially the beta blockers that start things, beta blockers decrease ticker rate, which leads to being more tired...
Naps used be a sometimes thing now I make a point of having one, it is a side effect of several of the meds I take and it feels good to close my...