Happy fourth you crazies.
Cheap.
Ok, you Weenie.
Bear is partial to taking his nap sprawled out on a nice comfy bed.
Because she can.?
This here one: Famciclovir Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD
Shingles is a funny thing each case is unique.
She hasn't had any pain, it looks like a very mild case. It (to me anyway) appears to be clearing up.
Well the doc has the boss eating anti-virals for the next 7 days.
I never liked the heat anyway. Always liked it chilly until taking the beta-blocker.
Larry I'm sitting in a nice A/C living room waiting for the boss to get home she had an appointment with her Doc this afternoon. I try to stay...
Arrg!
X2!!!!!
The 2007 vaccine only worked for 50% so vaccinated you still had a 1 in 6 chance of getting the shingles. The new stuff (2017) is 90% effective.
Oh yeah I had the chickenpox as a kid. I also had the mumps three times so no one should speak to me about lifetime immunity on anything.
Geezer, geezer, geezer!!
The boss has a collection of (friends) seniors who have had all of the possible outcomes and elected not to get the shots, so far she hasn't had a...
She will be talking with her doc tomorrow the Zoster vax is close to useless it is a live vaccine and is good for 5 years if it doesn't cause an...
The boss has discovered that shingles ain't fun. She started breaking out Friday.
Took a nap at camp, it was a wet one did the buckets of sweat thing in the heat.