If you have a kid you ain't a kid no matter your age.
Nope, I no likey.
Let's add X4
X4.
Passover wine must be Kosher no corn syrup only cane sugar can be used if sugar is required. Most wine has some corn syrup or other such...
Try Wine Concord Grape in this case usually associated with Passover but it usually is not proper to serve at Passover (search me I am not up on...
I finally found the Mani, they had it hidden behind an isle rack. Yay, I can now drink the cheap lower shelf stuff.
:bug::doh:
The boss is a people person, I am not. We have been married since 1971.
How come you two are still together?
Do you expect us to believe such a load?
Harvard has a lot of construction, going on, on it's campus these days.
A lot of the supervisors for the Harvard construction job are getting in an extra set of days off??
Time for Bourbon 101 application?
That isn't a valid excuse.
Like I said a late start.
We are goofing off, did nothing, and that works for this OLD Bear.
He must have gotten a late start.
Larry, it looks like Rich250 is a short termer. Not like us long termer's.
Only 24 years?