Ain't I just cute?
No one needs them.
I took a nap when our bumpers went through I have no idea how much rain we got.
Well we are supposed to get bumpers today, we will see.
X3!!!!
Not this pig. I resigned my commission.
When I go over 90 for a diastolic reading I start locking up. My brother can't come close to telling even when he crosses the 200/??? his Docs...
A 50+ hour half life beats most long lasting extended release meds. I take the extended release version of one drug because most beta blockers...
Things have get back to "normal" first it takes about 2 weeks for the level of amp to steady state. My 2 day perturbation haunts me for awhile...
No rain or anything here at all. Was all ready for it and thunder bumpers (car was moved to the garage).
My primary problem is that the amlodipine has a 50 hour+ half life in my system so that 5 mg acts like an 8+ mg pill for me and when my bp goes...
I thought of that but the end result 3.75 mg isn't quite enough as far as I can figure. The script I am running is a 5.0 mg twice a day no way...
Wife is fine the anti-virus meds nipped the shingles before things got bad most of the bumps never reached full size and didn't break open and...
Overcast down this way Larry, thunder bumpers in the afternoon forecast to be followed by light rain showers. Well I tried to get the ccb down...
This house was plumbed using shark bite fittings and plex.
It depends and yes in that order, next??
Only if you can get really cheap equipment.
Marc, I've tried 19 trillion ways and can't get solar to pay for us. I rarely exceed $50/month on the electrical bill.
Freezers/Refrigerators take a lot of abuse the newer ones fall apart at about 8 years.
Speaking of things how are your solar panels doing?