Nope, the price goes up not down, when you become an old fart.
Be careful people are known to get addicted to that view.
X3 I see you finally got out of the thirties.
Getting old are ye LW? Have a good one and be good to yourself.
WW dampen the convection blower.
Hey Pete, aren't you also in a net exodus state as well?
Of course this site acts as a spy for Zuck and others. See the line near the bottom of almost every page, comments?
Zuck doesn't like anonymous posters, so Bear's FB account was locked back in the day. He can take a flying leap.
I posted at 11:10 this morning on face cord.
X7 OM!!!
Ya!!! Zuckerberg took a paper hit.
X5 OM I see you are getting up there.
Will is allowed to have a birthday, I was certain he had a lab report. Happy whatever Will!!
FatBoy85 should talk to Snowy Rivers and let me add to Chickenman's birthday count.
Let me make X6!!!! or so.
It's raining, it is pouring the old Bear is snoring!!
No vacation for this Bear.
Only if you are good enough, otherwise you'd just get them bears mad at ya...
It was only made in one Caliber that I knew of .22LR.
Took my Model 60 Marlin to a smith today spending about $45 to have the action cleared,cleaned and oiled it had a shell jammed in it the last...