Well that is zone two off the "boiler" so no problem I just won't keep that zone at 73 is all.
Well I don't need to worry about that.
Huh, I get rid of *blows as soon as it comes through the doors here. Sometimes even before then. I no want to speak *blows in any form. Sorry.
They prefer to delay doing work on urinary issues until they run out of working "flow max". A friend was 74 when he was able to get the job done....
The people that would debate you can't.
They never learn.
Ah coffee and beer I've only the tee shirts these days.
damm this getting old. It sucks big time.
The ccb throws a lot of folks when the dosage gets up there and any urinary issues makes that happen sooner rather than later. Half life goes...
I do most of my meds at 8AM. A 5 mg amlod is closer to your 10 then a 5 mg for me. Half life for me is close to 50 hours bp effects end between...
I have short window where things don't go too wuzzy on me. Noon time and thats it. If it after that the amplodipine will lay me out. After 1...
I'm a triple dipper when it comes to clams, first is to wash them in broth, then melted butter, and finally in the Bear's mouth.
Did the loaded cheese steak and hard apple cider lunch routine today (hey someone has to due things a bit differently).
The only way to get fresh seafood is to buy it off the boat or catch it yourself. Spent plenty a summer afternoon catching supper.
Slurp, food, real food.
Bear wouldn't use such stuff on that part of his ant a tomy.
When I want to get nearer to nature I go out on the back deck and sit down.
I have 2 outside floods the Auto feature is disabled and it is rare that they get turned on all of the rest are LEDs or CFLs, I replaced the other...
Too f______g high, try some LEDs in those multi lamp fixtures or get rid of the pool!!!!!
Luney, be sure to not overdo it, that just prolongs the pain,you'll need more painkillers that way. Thems not good things.