Watching Netflix instead of TV, tired of old reruns would rather watch old Netflix shows while waiting for more boomers.
It has cooled off here we made to the low 90's today.
Oh I build things to last, it will take a long while to finish off the large coop it is those screws that does it. The little coop was put...
Forgot to mention the little coop is down and gone. The big coop is half gone, Saturday saw that take place.
Waiting on round three.
Round two is here.
Well the first round of boomers is over. We are under a severe t-storm watch until 10:00 PM.
Common sense, logic. You must be joking.
It never just rains,it always pours.
The boss plants garlic but we still have woodchucks.
I've had more fun with the straight pipes,plenty of birds,the .22 has stopped quite a few bunnies.
I bought the Model 60 in the early 70's just before I got the 30-30 and one of the straight pipes.