You didn't show up
Morning guys how's everyone
Was good seeing you too Duane and I like having others run my saws and chains I can use some feedback if they need improving
I did mine about 6 tonight
Evening Dustin how's you
evening mike im ok and you
lol how do they taste lol
evening mark hows you
they do run good ive only had one dirtbike and gave it away when the stator went out of it
lol the chain on the 036 was the one on it all day
im ok tired still need to unload the car
getting close to the wrong season for those
afternoon kevin hows you
i dont know why noone cut on the husky log did anyone get a picture of it ?
lol the next ones then lol
Send them to t roller for porting or to Leadfarmer
how close are they ?
24 ounce I got when I stopped for gas in Maryland
lol i finished my coffee