That was nice cigar, I will try another one with just a flat cut to see if they burn any differently. I have 4 more. The view heading back to...
Coyotes are chiming in now but man those frogs are loud. I always forget how loud they get but they make great background noise for sleeping.
I am way ahead for sure, there is another 12-15 cord off to the left. I barely cut any wood last winter, I got a little lazy. I will be short on...
Cigars are new to me too, other than Swishers & Black & Milds years ago while I attempted to play golf. I just dove in & asked questions later....
I am going to burn one these tonight: Sweet Maduro — Weston Tobacco
Nice, looks like some gooders in there.
I saw several packs of shorties on one of the sites. There are some Nicaraguan 4x60 & 3.7x58 seconds over on cigarbid.
I see, I remember reading that somewhere on there. What were you looking at ?
These showed up today : [ATTACH]
I had no idea that you could get locked out for too many unsuccessful bids. That’s a sketchy way to do business.
Aren’t they the same company/business ? I look at the MMAO, then go to Thompsons & a couple other sites for prices then figure 1/2 price then go...
The last 2 digital hygrometers are pretty much the same as the other 4 after 18 hours, 4% low. [ATTACH] I am learning quickly that whatever a...
The only thing that’s going to keep those prigs from stabbing you is a suit of armor & even then they would still find a chink in the armor....
And maybe barfed on the floor on my way out…
I checked the calibration on some of my hygrometers with a Boveda 75% calibration pack, 4 of my round digitals were all 4% low, all 4 read 71%...