Do this ^^^^^ for science & stuff
Glad to see that I am not the only easily corruptible person here. I have a small 9-10 qt coolidor for my flavored cigars, a 48qt should be...
Another gem from my youngest daughter: [ATTACH]
yooperdave There are some Rocky Patels & Alec Bradley 2nds on CI MMO, just in case you needed a gentle push towards ordering some more cigars. Lol.
I was just talking about the added price via taxes & shipping. No way to forget about the cost of the stogies. If I had scored Cohiba’s for under...
On my order of Cohiba’s that I posted earlier: It was 35 total cigars, tax was$7.11 & shipping was $9.00, so just under $.50 a cigar.
I scored these Oliva 2nds for $2.50 each [ATTACH]
I had a Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Robusto this evening. I wasn’t too impressed, I am becoming more & more convinced that I don’t like...
yooperdave That is the cooler I was looking at just for overruns & stuff. price is right & I liked the slots. Chvymn99 I looked at those coolers...
I was looking at this humidor & someone has already bid as much as it can be bought outright for. I suppose if they already have an order that’s...
Just like any auction it only takes two people to want an item to drive the price up. I figured $2-$3 was a great deal $4-$5 is about mid for...
I was reading about some of the various states taxes on tobacco. South Dakota was like 32%.
Are you gents using 48qt coolers for coolidors ? If so how are you setting up the shelving in them ? That fella on cigar obsession was just...
[ATTACH]
So what’s a good price for Olivia 2nd’s now ?
I was just reading somewhere & they were all pumped up about Brickhouse cigars but every type of cigar is different.
What was the problem with them ?
How was your cigar ?
What’s the big dog on the left ?
That’s a nice variety. I just bought a 5 pack of Isla del Sols Gran Coronas the other day, they haven’t arrived yet. I bought a 10 pack...