I had my 48qt cooler addressed to the house, damm FedEx guy dropped it off at my wife’s work. According to tracking it said the driver met the...
I always heard that getting there was half the fun, this makes it sound like getting in/out might be exciting also…
Are wanting another UPS delivery???
As previously stated it’s similar to American Elm as far as it’s stringyness especially when green. I have kept some rounds for 6 months or so...
Welcome Mark It sounds like you moved from the land of few trees to the land of few or fewer tress. I have spent lots time driving thru both...
It certainly seems to have the potential to be BL by looking at the photo, another option would be Cottonwood but I have never seen bark that...
Having a CAO Bella Vanilla this evening. They just arrived today. Very smooth, not a big smoke output, very subtle flavor at least to my palette....
I saw it probably, Pa probably went into the hardware store & sent Junior to fetch petrol. Maybe the horse couldn’t make it to the pump for the...
Maybe their horse was on “E”.
I guess I do have a 5 pack of RP 1990 Churchill’s & some Decade’s I got in the sampler. [ATTACH]
Its only been a bit over a month since I saw this thread, started my hoarding & these influence peddlers started telling me where to order from…...
I bid on some Rocky Patels 1990’s but I don’t think I got them, I also got some RO’s in a sampler but I don’t recall the specifics on them.
For now…
These arrived today: [ATTACH] Apparently I ordered a 10 pack of Oliva Serie “O” Robusto, I don’t recall buying them but at 2:00am with the...
Lol, just 3 ? 5 packs ?
I see those Brickhouse Fumas are made with trimmings rather than long leaf maybe that has an effect on the flavor.
I’ll send you 5 of those Oliva 2nds for 5 of those if you want to do something like that. Whatever works for you. They are supposed to be here...
Snowed, sleeted & rained here today. Must been in the low 40’s - upper 30’s with wind gusts to 40+mph, more of the same tomorrow. Burning mostly...
All this rambling about squirrels & no one has mentioned black squirrels. All we have are red squirrels with an occasional black one seen. A town...
Best answer right there ^^^^^^