Chvymn99 There are some Diesel Shorties up on CB
Some of the DOT regulations are redonkerous, I could have two identical tractor/trailers, one with commercial & one with county/farm tags & the...
I hope you have plenty of wood inside, a couple of snow shovels & the snow blower gassed up. I am sure you are prepared, most of the native...
Those thorns work great to clean out the groove on your bar & as toothpicks for after dinner. Preferably not the same thorn for both tasks or at...
I am not liking the Drew Estate as much as I did the Maduro Sweet I bought at Weston. The burning has slowed down substantially since the breeze...
Hopefully mine will be here at the end of the week.
I have some of those but they give me a headache.
I was good, wasn’t a tight draw at all, very smooth, I did get a bit of a dry mouth leathery taste with it but it wasn’t unpleasant
I am on to cigar #2 Drew Estate Factory Smoke “Sweet” [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Going to have one of these this evening while burning some ditches off. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Be careful exploring that rabbit hole…
Greenstick Are you ready for this event ? [ATTACH]
I am having one of these : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] while King has a t-bone : [ATTACH] My buddy’s wife raised a couple grass fed calves to sell...
Did it pack a wallop ? All the descriptions say it packs punch ?
I was browsing around for humidor trays & came across this deal on the Clevelander electric humidor. $236 is the best deal by $60 I have seen...
I shut down for the day just in time. I grabbed my phone & I saw an email, I forgot I had bid on some Ave Maria’s. I snagged some Ave Maria...
Looks like Littleleaf Lindenwood to me. What did it smell like ? The Littleleaf Lindenwood I have almost smells like some type of incense....
I had the tree puller on, the more I tried the farther to the right I went. The right side was down about 2’ & was really soft. Best to stop while...
I left my cigars in the pickup, I would of had have while waiting on a tractor to pul me out. The bank sluffed off under me, it could of been...