The Macanudo was an alright smoke but I really liked that Monte Cristo No. 3.
Going to give the Macanudo try this evening [ATTACH]
Monte Cristo needs to make some shorties or nubs. That No. 3 was a very pleasant & tasty cigar.
Thanks for the update, hopefully this round won’t be as bad. I didn’t realize that there was a college in Minot. Stay safe & warm.
Looks like it’s a Monte Cristo White Label No.3 this morning before working some cattle. I got 5 these in a sampler with some Macanudo Gold...
Have you tried these : [ATTACH]
I though most of that area was in the Missouri Basin. That heavy wet snow should provide some moisture if it doesn’t leave too fast as you said....
I one of these this around noon, nice & smooth [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Then around 5:00 I had one of my Nicaraguan 2nds, 3.7”x 58 with...
I believe you were asking Chvymn99 since he has considerably more experience in these things. I have yet to try any of Alec Bradley's but the...
mike bayerl Do you save back a few lambs for herd stock, sell all your lambs or do you save a couple to butcher ?
I bagged some Alec Bradley 90+ 2nds shorts tonight for $1.70 each plus shipping & taxes. Have any of you fellas tried them ?
Most of my stash are Wafes, I have 2 Robustos I bought in Des Moines. I doubt I will buy them again, they are good but the price is pretty steep...
I had one of these today during intermission while doing some milling: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Then one of these after I got the ends painted &...
CB can be sketchy too, I was the lone bidder on a cigar cutter & received the notice I had been outbid, the minimum for me to bid again was like...
Hopefully the backside of the storm is less productive that the first half. Looks like the winds care supposed to pick up though.
Looks like it maybe Sugar or Black Maple.
Try the Java by Drew Estate, the Tabaks or the Isla del Sol’s. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Apparently I wasn’t patient enough, I watched them cycle thru several times & never saw them fall below $26.00 so when I saw them they hit $25.29...
I bet those Monte’s will be nice. R&J 1875 is in my next to try pile. Maybe tomorrow night. I am going to polish off the last Tatiana Cherry...
Maybe they will put some up in the powerhour tonight.