Mine were Gold Crystal.
I hope so, the AAA have only been in the humidor about a week-10 days, the Series A-Archetype have been in there about 3 weeks.
Looks like you better make a grocery store run between now & the time that rolls in. Hopefully it peters out.
I would definitely buy these Ladies again. A very nice smoke, draw is a bit tight off the get go but not terrible. If you watch the review on...
Alice is definitely a smoker, like a freight train. [ATTACH]
I am going to give the Crazy Alice a try while loading beans. It’s a pretty slow process at my uncles place so it should give ample time to try...
I have a couple different types of 5 Vegas but letting them rest for awhile before giving them a try. [ATTACH]
That looks like the Macanudo that I had the other day, it was a good smoke but not great.
I don’t believe I have any Ashton’s, I will add it to the list.
Looks like they have been in the humidor since about April 1st or 2nd. The flavor was similar to the Macanudo I had, it was mild & somewhat...
Not a bad flavored cigar, seems to be mild/medium just burns a bit wonky with the wrapper unraveling. It even sounded a bit dry/crispy...
Having one of these today: It’s a Robusto, wrapper is a bit sketchy, it seemed crisp & wanted to unravel. both hygrometers were calibrated using...
Grandad & Grandmother always said that also, grandmother kept track of the weather on a calendar. It was pretty accurate, mother jots the weather...
Who didn’t like the General Lee & Daisy… The rest of the cast was ok too.
Aren’t you Roscoe & he should be Flash….or are you Flash ? [MEDIA]
Any of you other gents want a couple of these Nicaraguan 2nds ? May as well send out multiple packages while at the PO.
I loved it a bit tooooo much, it may have started out with a sip but ended up with an empty bottle and it was anybodies guess what was going...
Good stuff, lots of BTU’s, usually splits well & no thorns !!! I 2nd what Chvymn99 said, definitely Honey Locust. I your area it may be ready to...
I will send you a couple of each of these Nicaraguan 2nds if you want. PM me your address & I can ship them out Monday or Tuesday. They have been...
I was going to have one of my Nicaraguan 2nds Gordo with Maduro wrapper 4”x60 before dinner. We are eating around 1:00 & I am waiting on a...