I keep a 14’ Jon boat at my sons house because I don’t have room. Does that count ?
Are these resting comfortably or have you put a flame to any of them. ?
It’s supposed to be cool & rainy for the next 7-10 days so I think I will have time to do some inventory.
Apparently this person didn’t like my $150 offer, LOL. They had no bids the last 6 day cycle & they have posted it again. I got no reply to my...
It’s kind of like chainsaws, go big or go home. I pumped the brakes on those & dove into cigars. This was supposed to be a deal one of my...
I will have to start trying out some of those Drew Estate flavored ones that I have. I think I have 2-3 other Alec Bradley’s tucked away. I was...
I got another shipment in today… I thought I ordered a 10 pack of Diesel shortys, apparently I ordered 2 ten packs. :doh: :headbang: I did...
yooperdave I got about 1/2 way they the MLM, before I let it go out. Not that it terrible, I just had other stuff to do that I couldn’t smoke a...
An addendum to this stogie: I put it down to with the burn just above the band point to do some cleanup work then relit it for the drive down....
On another note my co-pilot sleeps the sleep of death until he smells some grub. Bacon,Egg & Cheese on toast. He has forgone the co-pilots seat...
Cigar #1 was the Rocky Patel Decade. It was mid range, creamy with a bit of pepper, I didn’t really get any of the subtle flavors; maybe I just...
You can but 1/8” & 1/4” slabs/sheets in various lengths/widths on that company named after a river & fleabay. I have been kicking around the...
I have some Mark Twain Novellas but haven’t had one yet. The MLM’s are supposed to be full bodied so it will most likely be an after dinner smoke.
They are a Drew Estate cigar.
Have any of you fellas tried any of the Mark Twain cigars ? How about the Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask ?
So you were try to make a Chapple tree ?
Yes, I was going to edit & add that in but got distracted. They have been in the coolidor for over a week. [ATTACH]
I have a couple triple flames but they are a PIA to get lit. I think I looked at the ones you listed I will give them another look.
I should have about 7 hours of windshield time tomorrow hauling grain & an hour of loading time. So these will be tomorrow’s grab bag. 2nd in the...
The next purchase is going to be a couple good lighters, the ones I bought are turds. Any recommendations ?