Talk to Eric Wanderweg apparently he is a wizard at growing Osage.
To damm windy to burn here. We had wind gusts today around 35mph, tomorrow they are supposed to be 45mph+.
Today my granddaughter & I planted 8 Concolor Pines 6 White Pines 2 Swamp Oaks 1 Black oak 1 Sycamore I have 1 Shagbark & 1 White Oak left to...
Glad you liked it, pre light sounds a bit off putting.
[ATTACH]
The Mints & the Reds have a Rocky Patel logo on the wrapper. RP must of made these for DE or vice versa. I see that RP has a Java Latte. Java...
Hints of chocolate & cherry, it really smells of chocolate cherry before lighting. I am not a big fan of the Wafes, I have a Robusto in the...
Having one of these while prepping mowers & plotting out where to plant some trees. I will probably have a Mint in the afternoon. [ATTACH]
I really liked the White Label #3 I had.
I can say that I am not a fan of Betty’s syrupy sweet flavor or her Fat Bottom. I had to touch her up once to get to this photo then a couple...
I am have moved on to see if Betty is as enjoyable as her sister Alice. Betty definitely has a thick as syrup sweetness off the get go. damm near...
Nothing to see here, move along…. Very mild, all I got was the artificial vanilla, I didn’t get any other subtle flavors, it was smooth, no...
Going to give this one a try shortly: CAO Moontrance [ATTACH]
Looks like a good sample. I have eyeballed those Kentucky Fired MUWAT’s several times but not pulled the trigger on them. I am curious as to...
I resemble your post. :salute: :handshake:
I have an Echo 2511T, it gets used quite often. I use it to clean out fence lines, trim trees off of terraces, haul it around in the tractor in...
:yes: :smoke:
J. Dirt This place has the best price by about $12 for a pack of 20 of those. If you liked them enough to buy a bundle. Alcazar Cigars -...
If you liked it that’s all matters. I have looked at some of those that have been seasoned inside casks/barrels, I think they would produce a good...
In my brief exposure to cigars I have never heard of them. I will have to do a bit of looking into them.