So I had one of the Red Dot Minis ( 3.7”x 24) tonight while Mama & our daughter went to the ice cream shop, someone had to stay home while the...
I will be lighting a fire tonight (low 40’s) two of the granddaughters are here. Next week looking at some daytime 50’s/nighttime upper 20’s - low...
First try with them.
Good times, especially when the whole thing came over… Kids today have no idea what they are missing out on.
These will be the lot for a 2-3 days. L-R Mark Twain Novellas Cohiba Red Dot Minis ; I botched ordering these & didn’t get the larger size like...
I had just lit one of these then the showed back up. Mark Twain Novella, it burned very wonky on the first 1/3 -1/2. It was uneven & didn’t...
I didn’t find any mushrooms but did find a few violets for Mama. I got home & everyone was gone, apparently they went to her sisters for the...
I have Tsumura 24” & 28” LW, the rails are showing no wear at all. It would be worth a few $ more to go with them or Sugihara over the others in...
According to the weather guessers map it looks like you are in the clear, so you have nothing to worry about… Lol. Hang there, you will be sweaty...
I really need to get the tune box fixed in my Gator. It would be enjoyable to listen to a ballgame while out & about having a cigar. One more...
Thats what I have been doing, maybe I will request a Perfecdraw tool for Fathers Day.
So speaking of tight draws. Do any of you guys have a draw tool or do you just made do with however your cigars draw ?
I buzzed mine off yesterday afternoon, mine is looking a bit rough in places. I believe I have a grub problem.
Everybody is napping at home, under the guise of mushroom hunting I made a beeline for the woods & found a somewhat calm spot to enjoy this, it’s...
It’s to damm windy here to be trying to puff on one outside. Gusts to 45mph+, I will have to hide in the shed. We will be expecting a report back.
I can’t speak to it’s drying or burning qualities but I trimmed up one for my mother and it’s been literally running water for 2 weeks. Running...
These are the Diesel shorties that I have [ATTACH]
Never ventured into Michigan but logged a couple thousand miles in Indiana bouncing around in the rig. Illinois & Indiana roads were atrocious....
It’s a Diesel but what kind ? It’s a bit blurry. Hopefully you aren’t using diesel to smoke the meat at the GTG. ;)
Here is an ammo/ordinance box humidor on Craigslist. It looks pretty sweet. Ordnance Storage Crate | 49" x 14" x 12" | FREE SHIPPING** -...