I tend to compare it with ash in terms of btu's and drying time. What is your experience/opinion?
Thats a biggun. It would've got hung up if I felled it! :doh: Wonder what it will yield when finally stacked? If you remember, let us know...
Can you request they bring longer lengths Joe?
Thats a really nice load.:thumbs: Lots of Norway encounter is laden with knots and I i'll only take the nicer stuff. It's a prize when I get...
X2 on Norway maple. Dries in a year, decent btu's and yes its does hand split easily. Good things come to those who wait.
An annual spring tradition. Hope the weather is good for you.
ya had the wife load them? Smart man :sherlock:
I see the forum being down has affected Dave...you posted a pic! :faint: JBYB! Some serious rounds there. How your back feeling?
The guy I cut for part time stacks them three high. Kinda fun to watch him put them up there with his bobcat.[ATTACH]
Never have used them, but placing them on something to extend their life and increase air flow always a good idea. I just built a 6'x12' rack (its...
Sorry as i checked the bottles I got recently and its not 45*, just a different handle.