Interesting. Seems simple enough to take take without major issue. My concern would be damaging the patio. The video MikeInMa posted with the...
I hear ya. Too bad i wasnt closer id give you a hand.
I can relate! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Added to the stack yesterday. Topped off the second row and started a third. If filled it the will be 6 rows.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Until I got a Stihl MS241 last year the 261 was my go to saw. For big stuff I seem to prefer my MS400. Hard to leave out a 500i when you own...
Ms. buZZsaw had one attached to her. Discovered it while showering Friday and I took it off later as she sleeves doing it herself. She was...
Good stuff there. Nice that you can drive right up to it. Usually when I cut wood on a fence like that its so over grown and the saw finds the...
Yeah that's a pucker one for sure. Just took down some smaller red maples for my friend. One of the group had a lean towards his house and...
I believe its a palmetto which is a variety of palm?
It may have been Brandon Scott IIRC. I tried to tag his name but he must no longer be a member.
Ive never seen a palm tree closeup. Be interesting to see how this goes. Please post pics/video when it comes down. Just be mindful of widow...
X2
Then whatcha waiting for...go get it. :tree: Inquiring hoarders wanna see!
Her name is Olga, not the best in the kitchen (or bedroom) but she can make some serious firewood! :rofl: :lol:
What do you call a crocodile detective... ...an investigator! BO
Norway is very common around here, but I dont score it often enough. Always a prize when i score a nice straight one.
Gettin it done there. :thumbs: Id say that was a good yield. Go get more Dave! :tree: If T.Jeff Veal stacked that, it'd be a quarter cord!!!...
Nice find. Always hard to say no when a deal pops up. Do you run any Stihls Reloader
Had to dip in my BL reserves. Well not really as these were stored in an area at storage that I cant access often to to mud (high water table)....
Do you do a test like this for all species?