Maybe half molted. The other is a female.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I need that Advil this morning! :BrianK:
He's in Milford and I'm wondering if they even have the ability to haul big logs (if any sized logs for that matter) Maybe I'll stop by there...
My former hometown has one too. It's the DPW boss. :picard:
X2. If bars were super expensive I could justify spending the extra money. I flip bars for even wear and every so often I'll put them in the...
Any ideas of that burl s worth? It looked tight from what I could see.
It was listed on FBM so others had shown up to grab the easy stuff. When I was PMing with one of the owners he stated his father would be cutting...
Good deal. Always a plus when you know what and who you'll be getting.
Are you getting multiple quotes? Did you ask if there is a cash/senior discount?
Not a bad price IMO. Most of the hard work is what you'll do. I have a customer that had a huge sugar maple taken down, but they left the wood....
Arrived today and the tops had been taken (pic #6 of the OP) as well as some of the big logs. Still enough to fill the PU twice. No problems with...
I can see the upper case "D" EAB holes in your pics. Good time to get them down as the meat will be good and you can take even the limb wood....
Nope. Looks like I can leave nuggets behind too. Not sure what other trees are coming down as he said they are bringing in a crane. Had a...
Sure gonna find out now aren't I? I may save that for the last cut.
Its been picked over good. The two big trunks didnt sway me. It sections up nicely with the Isocore. I thought of trying to save the one medium...
Hopefully I wont get nailed. I recognized it as HL from the posting and was surprised to see the one with the thorns when I checked it out this...
And based on you pics you get some serious loads of wood.
Old habits die hard here. FBM find. Honey locust. Easy and safe (save for those nasty thorns) score. Not exactly what I wanted at this time...
Those are some sweet logs. Mostly Goldilocks sized from the looks of it.
WOW! last time I saw one here it was 1/4 molted. Been a few days.