Yes. Commuter lot less than five minutes from storage and local PD. This particular one I brought to the guys house as he was not far from the...
Had a decent smoker wood sale. Three bundles each of apple, sugar maple and cherry plus a bundle of hickory and white oak and a bag of Bradford...
Good point about the oak. HL is a rare score for me, so its more of a novelty. Plus I've never cut one with thorns either. Ill try to get a...
Nope! Its not a problem if you admit to it, right? :loco: :crazy:
TTBOMK Western red only grows in the PNW. Based on some of your past pics it looks like you have Eastern red including the wood you sold last...
If Eastern red cedar...many, many decades. Common site around here to see old cedar clothesline poles on property lines of old homes. Probably...
Either Eastern red cedar or black locust are the two most rot resistant species I'm aware of. I know hedge is too, but don't recall any I your...
Same happened to you too huh? :saw:
X2. My 290 was my only firewood saw for many years. Treated me very well and cant say a bad thing about it. 16" bar was all I ran on it.
I thought the same when I first saw the pics.
Nice find even though it isnt your favorite. I like scores that I don't have to schlep wood a distance.. Were you looking for wood or did you...
Mine isn't the supercab, but does have the back doors which I love for tool storage. Id get another like it in a heartbeat.
Beautiful piece of work there. :thumbs: Kinda rare as a score for me as its pretty much a landscape tree. I cant say I've ever seen one "in the...
Stacked the remainder of splits on hand in a light rain. With a few extra pieces it equaled just over a half cord. Rain got heavier as I was...
He'll sell it to ya for $100...plus shipping! :whistle: :makeitrain"
Yeah I wouldn't make a special trip either. What did you end up doing to that tooth? Grind it off?
Just curious if you showed him that chain? Would they exchange it as its a manufacturing defect?
I wouldn't think ivy would dull a saw. Must be some tough stuff.
Thats messed up. Never have seen that before. Are you sure it wasnt a Husky chain? :whistle:
I would've gone all in on it being white oak too.