Around here it would disappear quickly unless its big and gnarly or softwood.
X2. I was chasing my tail trying to get the okay on some nice wood years back. I was told to talk with the towns "tree warden" and he told me...
Ive done the keeping wood sign and have been very tempted to do the free wood sign! :emb:
Nothing great at the local one yesterday cept for some smaller EWP and some bigger shrub chunks.
Around here if its left roadside its pretty much free game, but most of the time I try to get permission for my own piece of mind. Worse case...
He has both sizes and when they are full he uses the bobcat to give them several good shakes to settle the wood. IIRC the bigger ones hold a face...
I get top dollar for that stuff!!!
The guy I cut for part time loves the IBC's as he stacks them three high with his bobcat. They are loose filled off a conveyor. He said he tried...
My bundles have no label. Couple years back one of my regulars had to remove them from being sold as they weren't labeled. State weights and...
No experience with them here and most sellers I've talked to prefer the IBC totes over them. With time and experience you should find a way that...
Way to get it done in the snow. Not a big fan of working on wood in the wetness. May cut some tomorrow if dry enough. Nothing but rain here....
Why did the dolphin jump out of the water? It did it on porpoise
Hopefully this doesn't get rained out tomorrow! :singingintherain:
Good stuff there. I would've volunteered too and have in the past. Crazy what you find inside rounds.
Im liking that better than my chicken wire idea. I picked up a 2' wide roll already unfortunately. Haven't tacked it up yet.
I had almost come to the point if you want quality you have to pay through the nose for OEM parts and it may be cheaper to buy a new saw!
875lbs final answer!
No. I get plenty of bird feed, cat litter bags and boxes from my own use and a couple friends save them for me. I was given a couple of the mesh...
I have found that when I make stuff for her two granddaughters. :picard:
Its funny as you're not the only one who has mentioned how bad the frass could be. I sold a cord of three years dried HL a couple years ago and...