Im waiting for the 400.1 myself. More than likely my next saw purchase. I've inquired at local dealers and none have heard anything.
I have an mtronic 462 and have had zero issues with it. Also owning a 400 & 500 its the most neglected of the three. It got used Sunday as i was...
X3 on the hackberry.
Timing is everything if you want the good stuff as I've learned. Probably some luck helps too. Ive seen the tub grinder in action at the...
Red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's great. Good amount there too! Does this mean there's a GTG brenndatomu :whistle:
Only took an hour and a half which is fast for me. I guess someone had been there before me. Looked like your run of the mill scrounger based on...
My step grand daughter Flora "Baby bird" (from those who know the thread) holding the 462. I came home from my cut yesterday and she greeted me...
Ah, separation anxiety from your wood hoard. I know the feeling! :loco: :crazy:
Sweet machine there. Looking forward to seeing it in action.
It was gnarlier than pictured...forked into multiple trunks. Being a yard tree i was worried about metal too. Most of this will go towards...
Another FBM find. Less than ten minutes from home. Big ole yard tree. Not like my usual primo scores, but and easy back up, cut and load....
How much will it hold? Once its full of wood you'll need more room. :stacker:Ask me how how I know this. Many other FHCers can relate.
1225lbs
Hard to like this RB. Hopefully your home and buildings are safe and undamaged. Few years back I had wood stacked close to the small river...
Off to a good start there. :thumbs: Once you get some wood in there it'll be a tough decision whether to look at your hoard or look at the lake!
Congrats on the new toy. :thumbs: Once I went hydro I never went back. Still swing the maul to section up rounds when loading. Looking...
:salute:
My local is North Haven. Ill hit the Wallingford one if I have brush and its afternoon as the other closes at noon.
Good looking stack. I sometimes for get the wheelbarrow of uglies and shorts in my tallies too. Is that a piece of metal on top?