:yes:
:handshake: Agree, prices are insane! I hope all 3 of our trucks hold up for us :)
Interesting, we bought our 05' Duramax for $24K in 2010. Inflation is nuts!! Mine's been great except a fuel filter issue, left me stranded a few...
Rest In Peace Mom, I'm sorry for your loss.
x6
Glad you're on the mend :) It's $29K, price point and low miles compared to other used trucks. It's for his work, his truck has a zillion miles....
Any thoughts on a 2007 Sierra 2500HD? Ad says Duramax but that is not labled on the truck. Yes Diesel. It has 45,ooo mi.
Lol, she's got you trained to sit and stay so she can nap :rofl: :lol: What breed?
Wonderful
Oops, I bought some breakfast bars (Kind brand), they have almonds in them. Kiddo had to use the morning bus (WWW usually drives her). I was...
I can't believe I found one [ATTACH] Husband must have been on a ladder changing a bulb to get that straight on. It's different from the floor....
I'm a pushover for them. Cool you have one!
Wonderful!! Is that a Brittany in the background?
Oh poor baby! Prayers.
We had it on, first time in a few years. Glad the 1/2 time show calmed down a bit. Also was following a channel making fun of Swift lol.
Amazing! Previous home we had vaulted ceilings, husband had an antelope, deer, Russian boar along the top of 11' walls. In the peak was his...
brenndatomu , test
x2
Great news Egg.
I'm tapering down on prednisone. Long process as adrenals are shot after taking it 15 years. Maintenance dose is 5mg/day, goal was 3.5, it's now...