:thumbs:
x2
Since 1990/1 when we bought our mobile home in a trailer park, that's alot of years and 2.5 homes later, I have never been asked for in an...
Same issues down here south of you. And I have yet to find one that was food grade and not chemicals. I wanted an elevated one to gravity water...
LOL, I was in the direction of Ladybug, like Lady(something)bug.
Pallets?
BB, I tried again today using a different browser and got in.
Shop vac and gas station vacs for really muddy jobs, even if I have to pay.
Major glitch in my prepping plan regarding water storage. We'll be spending winters in town after next winter, water needs to be here and will...
I just ran through it again, I get a quick blink of a screen, then you already voted but you pay $ for more votes. I think it's just running...
Last time I just voted with my email address, this time it keeps asking for money- Am I doing something wrong?
I'm sorry, I have the same issue sometimes, and my stove is bottom feeder eating machine. Those long pellets bridge the top auger. Our stove is...
Does he have bird screen on chimney cap? I heard those can get build up in them.
[ATTACH]
Prayers Stephie.
:banana:
Well..... we have some logistical kinks on our end, so using the pellet stove the other 1/2 and both a couple cold nights. Either way we're warm :)
Cold here too, forescast missed this time. 4" of snow and down to -15* this morning. Made it to 17* this afternoon. I'm liking cozying up...
bogieb , have you logged into Credit Karma lately? I get an error message the last week or 2. No clue, husband closed on an SBA loan that I...
:handshake: again