Ha, I see now.
What is "go toba" ? Did she take his car away?
:dex:
Shot down, or intercepted?
Cheap and easy!
I found these intersting bags, bought both the box kind (ease of moving them) and some generic ones without box but a bit thicker. We have a dug...
:shiver:
Any idea for this member? pellet size issues Englander 25-PDVD/55
No cruising where I grew up, but yes bonfires, and everyone rolled down windows and tuned to the same radio station. Awesome memories!
[MEDIA]
Finally found some info after looking all evening. It's a butane lighter, so no wick. So, drain the lighter fluid and order a butane cartride :)
small screw appear to be where the lighter fluid goes. Larger screw (opened in the picture) seats a little spring like a retractable ball point...
This if from WWW's grandmother, bought flints, wicks and zippo fluid today. Lighters on youtube have a wick. This one has a tiny pipe hole.
I misunderstood, they went and looked and determined it was not a security threat, and left it. [MEDIA]
I don't actually know alot about them. Could be.
BBC is reporting it was shot down over Utah. Haven't seen this on our news, yet(?), if it's true. Edit, not shot down, just looked at and left...
:whistle:
Good point, Nordic Splitter , does this happen at start up or while it's burning?
FarmerJ , 2 governors that I know of were said to prepared incase and EMP, and a gov't official was warning similar and China cyber attacts, that...