Green new deal: "just shutup and do as I say...and gimme all your money so the air and water stays clean"
Truth! :hair:
I seen yesterday that Kubota has free financing or cash discount on some models right now...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs: "I went fishing this morning, but after a short time, I ran out of worms. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a...
That's exactly what it is...those a cool lil machines! Seen the first one being used here locally last year I think.
She looks plastic...and scary! :startled:
Looking good! :thumbs: I'd lean plastic...with the freeze/thaw cycles we get in Ohio, the mortar would only hold for so long IMO
It ends today, I think...
Scotty forgot to pay the light bill again? Looks like the site was down maybe 12 hrs or so?
I'd hit it...
Not my pic, but interesting...1981 Ford Bronco panel van...they were Mexico only model I guess. [IMG] [IMG]
I went into the local Ace on Thursday to see if they could still do the cordless weed eater for $150, since Northern still has them for that...
[ATTACH]
Age?
Not my pic [IMG]
[IMG]
I know summa y'all remember... [IMG]
:eek: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Its strawberry season... [IMG]
Can't decide if this is just funny, brilliant, or both?! [IMG]