Also, keep in mind that running a new chain on an old worn sprocket, or vise versa, new sprocket with and old stretched out chain, will destroy...
Exactly. And second using an inverter style genny...very fuel efficient (especially at partial load) and much quieter
The lighter wood was cut with a saw...the darker wood split when the tree fell...just looks different with the way the light reflects off it
X3
Hit their nest with an open cab SS or tractor and you'll have a bad day for sure!
Yeah that's where I differ with some, the new stuff is more efficient, but what you gain there you lose on the back end with shorter life...and...
Man, there have been fireworks going off almost every night for the past week here...TONS last night! Our local show in town is Saturday...
[IMG]
I hear you guys talk about this long lasting cherry heartwood, but never seen any...center of the tree goes first IME
I'm sure the ants have moved in by now...might still be good firewood, but not as good as it was...cherry left lay goes bad quickly
That probably wouldn't work out so well now...with the square plastic coffee cans...
I miss old school big ole seeded melons...so much better than todays "seedless" hybrids! And when they crack like this one, you know they gonna be...
Coke is supposed to remove blood stains...
Not on a 'yota...;)
Not my pic...original T belt, 241k miles on a 2000 Toyota Tundra SR5, 4.7 :eek: :faint: That is one LUCKEE DUCK!!! [IMG]
Yeah I had never even heard of them before! And I thought I knew everything about 80-90's Ford trucks!
There is plenty shoulder high here...but there is some silage corn that is not knee high yet...here is pic of some from across the street last...
Sales guys using it a deal closer tool then..."what if I could get you zero % financing?" Then, "well if we go 0% then I can't discount the price...