[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
Tim woulda thrown ya turbo diesel lifeline :thumbs:
Looks like ole corncob is AWOL...didn't sound like he was doing so well the last I recall...
Boy those pieces ought to be worth some money! Are you planning a project for them, or sale? Digging the budget planer...
She didn't manage anything on top of that first one though! :rofl: :lol: Nice work WnCB!
Too bad FHC doesn't have a swag shop anymore...I bet a "where's Walt" game would sell...instead of the signature red/white shirt, you just look...
[ATTACH]
Yes...total pita pools are...literal time/money pit.
Well it should work very well for that...and the lighter gauge metal should work perfectly
I heard they were the best 70s-80s rock band ever...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Is the second outlet protected by the 1st GFCI, or just fed from same line? That changes the wiring
X2!
I just would not have expected that much of an increase in milage on an empty class 8 truck, from just trailer aerodynamics...I would expect it to...
So it's mainly aerodynamics?! Wow, and sheesh!
I'm sure there is at least some random testing of gasoline...what egg is saying is that the JASO rating means nothing, other than they paid for a...
Nice build...what's the weight on that? My only reservation would be the one that probably stops any OEM from making one...the quad is maxed out...
Why that much difference in fuel mileage between trailers?