Yesterdays delivery. Clean wood is sugar maple that was CSS and top covered right away. Stored in an area that is well protected from the...
No shows REALLY get me POed. Had one a couple months ago.
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've seen jigs made of five gallon buckets with the bottom cut off. Fill with wood, slide mesh bag over, pull bucket out and walla...filled. Ive...
Sugar maple with roughly one third beech underneath.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Id go bigger saw. FHC has been after me to port some of my saws but its fun to change things up when prepping for a cutting excursion....
The house we live in has no fireplace or stove so most of the wood I hoard is sold. Up until 2010 when I moved in here I ran a Pacific Energy...
Actually was his fort when he was a kid 20+ years ago. Here's the other shed build thread. Shed Build Have you added onto yours yet?
Got a package today that I'll open Christmas morning. Thanks secret Santa.[ATTACH]
Been a long time coming. Wanted to replace the original bay in the shed where I store my bundle wood for a year now. Too small and low and I...
X2
Doesnt look like any type of oak and after reading the other replies I agree with the gum verdict. I found some a few years back. Tried a few...
Ive been finding them in the bundle wood shed with snake chit on them. Lots of skins too. Ill leave them aside to get rained on a bit or toss...
My definition is wood that was cut split, stacked and top covered until its dry and ready for use/sale. Most of my customers aren't that picky...
Black locust [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3.5 YO red oak[ATTACH] [ATTACH]