Another cord out today to same customer in post #220 above. Ground froze up and he said whenever I can bring more it was up to me. He will more...
Ive done that too. I need to have a reserve on hand as most of my regulars like the half cord at a time delivery. If we have a colder Winter...
Nuttin wrong with that. :makeitrain"
Didnt know you sold wood?
:rofl: :lol:
:fart: :sleeping: :coldfire: :rofl: :lol:
I need bark on to finish a cord and heartwood for the same so with logs that big I get both.
No, but I think I knicked the ground and swapped out the chain. Really would've liked to use a 25" bar but not being able to roll/move the logs...
Quite the hoard of old saws. :thumbs: Are those to be made into art or displayed as is on a wall (provided you have the space)?
Is that in the red light district? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Didnt know we had one here?
Red oak with a touch of red maple.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Actually wasn't too bad that I noticed. I was kinda surprised. The little bit of red maple must've lightened the load! :rofl: :lol:
PLENTY there. That trunk alone has to be a cord in itself. Give me an idea of when you'd like to go and we'll get it done.
Me too! :emb:
I studied it a bit. Plunge cut from the opposite side of the wall and buck all the way to the bottom leaving 1/4 of the wood uncut at the top....
Geez, I'd love to have one bay. Of course there'd be no car, but firewood in it! :stacker:
You forgot to honk the horn! :rofl: :lol: I hate those dang ring doorbells. Folks rarely answer and I feel like a dumbass talking into one!...
Second load today. Started on the smallest oak (yes, I know, I know I took oak) and seemed like I didn't even make a dent in it. A little red...
Tell me about it! :tears: First really cold day of the Winter here and I cant tell you how much I miss opening the door and feeling the heat...
I can understand but you cant always judge a book by its cover. Few years back I get an order for BL. I get to the house...on a nice upscale...