WOW! :bug: What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship right there.
Great gift! :thumbs: Great secret Santa. :santa:I've been wishing I had a stump vise myself.
or is that a brandy new 462 headed for XS?
Which saw? Getting the XS treatment?
With the wren keeping close watch. My holy grail bird here. Its color really pops in the Winter. Is their plummage bluer in the Winter based on...
What is typical MC for fresh cut green oak?
I remember my cat contorting like a twisted pretzel on the hardwood floor in front of the insert. Looked like the most uncomfortable position but...
X2
Im liking the coffee idea. :coffee: Do you bring a firepit with you?
Wood is really flying out of that honey hole! ;) Another nice little get!
Just my caffeine (coffee) addiction and my hoarding "issue"! :rofl: :lol:
He checks my truck when I leave! ;) :rofl: :lol:
Oh trust me they got sectioned up into quarters before loading. The biggest stuff will be sixths or eighths .
Wrens are common around here and we get an occasional one at the feeder. Small solitary birds that can be noisy little things.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Was that tulip? I was joking that it was? With my part time gig bucking logs I kinda wish I had a ported saw now. Not that there's a problem...
Cuts through tulip pretty fast! :whistle:
Got a message from him today. From the sounds of it I have a long term, part time job if I so desire.
If its an easy drop then go for it. Near buildings, power lines etc I'd pass. I hate when someone "volunteers" my help & expertise for free.
I have a listing up for a half cord of nuggets/shorts and have learned to ask the buyer if they fully understand what they are getting. I have...