Like nothing I've seen around here. Don't see hickory, but maybe persimmon based on the bark? An educated guess here.
So you've been to Pennsylvania in recent weeks? ;) Im good at covering my tracks in years past.
For being down a couple years its still pretty solid on the sapwood. The heartwood lasts for years and gets petrified similar to BL. Ill cut...
If'n I was getting paid piece work, you're darn tootin' i'd be running a ported saw. Headed there tomorrow. 500, 460, & 400 making the trip.
Our flabby tabby was 18lbs and got a scrip food. He's down to 12lbs now. What is the food they prescribed?
I hope the fruitcake doesn't go bad! :whistle:
They are fun. I got to "use" a 361 like it! :D [IMG]
Well it had a PA return address so either you, TurboDiesel or Scotty Overkill?
Aint that the truth. Belated Merry Christmas all.
Dealer about an hour from here had them on sale for $850. I was tempted to buy another.
I had one in a kerf to stop a pinch while cutting a couple weeks ago. Lifted the saw and while the chain was still moving it contacted the wedge....
Great gift. I have a couple I don't use often but they have been bitten by the saw a few times.
Here's a better pic[ATTACH]
It was printed way too low. The saw on the left printing is into the pocket. The print was much fainter than the correct one too.
Just a smart azz! :D
Ms400?
Great find. :yes: Your sig line just got bigger! :saw: You must've been good this year! :santa: Merry Christmas!
Kind of a dumb question from a non metal worker/fabricator. I noticed the edge of the chain he ground in the OP video turned bluish/purple when...
Thats hysterical! Too bad they didn't have the FHC corporate helicopter one.
Awesome gifts secret Santa. :handshake: Hooded sweatshirts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Couldnt figure out why the second sweat shirt until we...