Started in yesterday. Pulled some PT 2x10's out the other day and set on horses to wash a bit in the rain. Framed the floor out and leveled this...
Great idea! :sherlock: Nice looking set up there.:thumbs: I usually write on a bigger splits end the month/year as its usually gone with 12-18...
Was it you? Only one other PA guy hasn't chimed in and the others fessed up!
Better him than I. Yes we need a barf emoji!
I realized that last week when I sharpened one of my 28" chains. Forgot one of them was full skip. :emb: Other than that I love the 2 in 1....
Mention cherry syrup and all I think of is that nasty tasting "cherry flavored" cough medicine when I was a kid. Yuck!
Hickory. Possibly pignut variety. Great btu's. Dry it at least a couple years for optimal burning. WELCOME to the FHC aw1137 :handshake:...
Cant say that I have on black cherry. Wonder if big temperature fluctuations have something to do with it? I know wild cherry/choke cherry oozes...
While tearing down the old part of the shed I found an active nest. 4-5 grown mice. Been finding a lot of snake skins in the bundle wood shed as...
When it drops into the 40's! :shiver: ;)
I love the captive nuts on the pro model saws like the 500i.
Unfortunately I'm good at misplacing things. Left an X25 and a pickeroon at roadside scrounges!:emb:
Yup. My friends other friend just buys new chains after dulling them to the point they smoke when he's cutting. :eek: The guy at the wood yard...
Trying to keep track of all the chain profiles, lengths and files sizes (now even 13/64" for the Stihl 2in1 guide) drives me crazy! :hair:
Not going back for the sycamore? :whistle:
I hate semi chisel. Cuts too slow IME
As I've learned cutting in that wood yard...gritty wood.:picard: I was rotating three then four chains as I pulled a new one out of the box. And...
Surprisingly I don't. Just one in the chainsaw toolbox and one or more on the workbench.
Interesting gift. A lot cheaper than diamonds that's for sure. Be interesting to see the builds from the start. Looking forward to the pics....
As a roofer by trade I thought the same thing. I've shingled three round turrets in the past and rather challenging to do it the correct way.