Roughly a cord so far. Maybe another cord of it? The two "smaller" logs are a bit gnarly so I may buck out nice rounds leaving the shorties for...
Third load cut today. Last of the beech limb wood and started tackling the huge trunk. Tried The Wood Wolverine's method of noodling with the...
28" bar on the 500[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My kinda wife! Sweet saw!:thumbs:
Missed this post. Hopefully you get it running to your liking. Nice to see it on the sig line. So inquiring CADers wanna know what is next for you?
Congrats my friend. :handshake: With my current PT job I may challenge you this year.;) If he starts one for 2025 I cut beech today.
One positive thing I can say about oak is the heartwood's rot resistance. Hopefully ten years from now I'll still be able to hoard wood and the...
Those flared stumps will be fun to chunk down, but plenty of good wood in them. Time for some DayQuil and then :saw:. At least the ground will...
:popcorn: :ithappened:Patiently waiting!
Half Polish. Just found out recently my paternal grandfather was from Belarus and my paternal grandmother was from Austria Hungary. I used an...
Never have run 404. I do plunge cut a lot to avoid the pinching and pulling the dirt thru the cut. The last bunch of logs I cut hadn't been...
Same here.
LOL!!! Load of wood showed up while I was cutting and it got dropped right where I was cutting. Cool tree service truck. State of the art with...
Better hurry up. Me thinks walt & Ward Hoarder have a good black market thing going for swag! :whistle::makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
¿Puedes traer otra carga de madera como esta, por favor?
Well congratulations are in order. First for the YS "award"and second for all that beautiful red oak. You weren't kidding in the text. Id be...
Very well said and to the point! :salute: An excellent read. I'd like to print that out and give to the naysayers about burning pine/softwoods....
Good friend of mine had a bay empty in his wood shed. Brought him a half cord the other day and stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Another...
Got all the floor down today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Front and back 2x10's will be doubled up. [ATTACH] Luckily had a 16'er to extend into the...