I usually do. Lol.
I believe those are rebranded Simplicity / Ferris units.
Wouldn't your theoretical situation make Lowes a dealer as well? :smoke:
If the tines tips are pointed away from the direction of rotation, thats the cultivating position. Swapping them side to side points them...
In case you don't know...life time guarantee on the tines and they are reversible for either digging or cultivating. We recently planted 50 small...
Echo makes Mantis 2 cycle engines, honda makes the 4 strokes. In fact if you buy an echo mini tiller, its a mantis built tiller that's orange. I...
That looked like a good time Monte.
[ATTACH]
But way more fasteners to fall out. :thumbs:
I bet a ported 241 would be faster and more enjoyable.
I can relate to nearly everything in this post. Lol
I redid one of my own muffler mods because it was too loud. Bought a used can of ebay and put a smaller stinger in it.
I concur on Kevin's muffler modifications.
Lol. I have stickers...
Thank you. Im sucker for lil old saws. Lol
Yes I do. Especially the snotty ones like these.
This is the latest saw project I'll be sharing here. Probably not a lot to do on it. Fuel lines, carb kit ect. It was gifted to be by an FHC...