Thats the plan. I should have started 28 years ago. Lol
Sure thing bud.
Ok...ends not thicker. I was thinking about the double area where the ends are welded on. Millimeters and inches. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I did exactly what you want to do. I gave it to my nephew but I'll walk down and measure it for you. If I recall the ends were thicker than the tube.
I mowed this morning. The hour meter was at 7.6 when I fired it up. I let things idle for a bit before full throttle and after mowing to cool...
I figured there was more to the story I wasn't seeing or exposed to.
Im not against serviceable transmissions. I dont think its a deal breaker. At least with conventional riders. Im staring to think I can't use my...
I 100% agree to a point. Thats why, in my original post I stated something about being realistic with your usage. My experience is 2-3 acres is...
Interesting the different experiences people have. I've had a couple regular rider, sealed hydro tranmissions apart, out of curiosity. One from...
Yours still running? Asking for a friend....
Lol. This was a game changer for me. I was seriously considering shrinking the mowing drastically and push mowing. Now, I zip through it and I'm...
Sometimes my thoughts and opinions are not the popular one. I had to weigh out the potential "fall out" from posting and If I had the energy to...
I was looking on the kubota site last night. Definitely very expensive. :bug: I'm sure you will have no trouble passing that unit on some day,...
I should have mentioned in my long post that, obviously, there is more to a mower than serviceable tranmissions when comparing home owner units...
A full commercial unit should last any home owner a life time if cared for. I'd hope anyway. Mine is like a farm and rach saw. Lol. It's in...
The toro mows at 8.5-9 mph with sharp blades and does so with a smooth ride. It used to take me 2 hours plus on the deere gx335 garden tractor....
I forgot to mention, I mow 2.5-3 acres a week and it takes 45 minutes. Approximately once a month I'm mowing around 5 with the shooting ranges...
I wasn't going to get involved in this thread but I'll wade in and give my thoughts and experiences... I think the whole serviceable transmission...
How many acres are you mowing a week?
:smoke: I believe, to be a Stihl dealer of gas powered products, you have to have a service department with a mechanic on staff for repairs and...