Will do. Thanks bud.
My nephew wants the barn torn down from the property of my childhood home. Its hand hewn log frame. Still solid and standing. It was built in the...
Depends who the owner is probably. :D
Nice Brad. Just imagine if it was.....:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thanks bud. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion. :handshake:
Thank you for the information. I'm not sure why I tolerated the pellet unit so long. I went from a Weber perfomer kettle with the big side table...
Its what was on the label. Lol.
Thank you. I haven't tried lump yet but I plan on it. I've been researching charcoal grilling pretty heavily. B&B seems to be a favorite.
Thanks bud. Now I'm always thinking about what I'm going to cook next. :grizz:
Lastly, I cooked some 81/19 burgers mixed with powdered ranch dressing mix and shredded sharp cheese. This was done right over the coals without...
Very nice. That should do you well.
I wanted the fan to run intermittently like the auger to hopefully have some control for longer cooking sessions. I found this in the Treager...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have some cherry I cut up for smoking. [ATTACH] It chokes out the coals well once finished cooking. [ATTACH]
There is no comparison to a non suspended unit for my needs.
A demo of the fan and how it effects burn. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3PoWCCtSkNmQASCZ8 Now, this old grill, er, oven, doesn't use actual...
My plan was to try and use the fan to help ignite the charcoal and possibly control the temp with some experiments. [ATTACH] It definitely...
After 14 years of using a Treager pellet oven to "grill" with, I've decided to go back to charcoal, as I've never been satisfied with pellet...
Thanks bud.
Nice.
As do I. Much more now.