They aren't necessarily made on a completely different line just because the fat content is different. In fact I have a friend that is a...
There has been, for as long as I can remember, several fat contents of ground beef available. Todays cost is not because of those choices.
It happens. lol
We have an idiot neighbor that accidentally burned his shed down from burning trash in a barrel. Firstly, its illegal in our county as of a few...
Did I miss something? He doesn't say hes selling a ported saw.
I cant tolerate running mine that long. Lol.
Agreed. Miss property taxes 3 years and "your" house becomes someone else's. We are really only renting even if we "own" it.
She's in pretty dern good shape for sure. Lots of compression. Looks like it was hardly used.
I think we have to have a demolition permit here too.
Mine is the L3800. Same chassis as the L3200 or the latest L3302 / L3902 series, plus the other generations in between. I got mine without any...
I believe that might be what this guy is into or maybe rebuilding it somewhere else. I'll know more this weekend.
Very nice tractor Dave. Ive been very pleased with my Kubota. Im also happy mine is pre tier 4 emissions being a 2011 model.
This fuel line.....grrrr. The routing is fun to deal with. Had to remove the flywheel to gain access. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I reached out to a neighbor who knows "a lot" of people. There is a guy very interested in the barn and is coming this weekend to look at it....
I grew up with that barn being a jungle jim. Lol. Lots of great memories.
He hasn't. I told him to head up their way. They have a big grocery store, boot and leather store and a very large mini barn business. Mast mini...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We have a pretty large Amish community 20 miles north.
That where he's at. Start fresh. It has low ceilings and the concrete floor is crumbling.
Some pics... Hayloft floor is all hardwood as far as we know. As a kid it supported as many as 1000 bales of hay plus straw bales. It has the...