The majority I've tested don't have stabilizer. None of the motorsports oils have it that I've seen. Some might but I haven't seen any out of 40...
Stirring frequently is the key to smoking beans. [ATTACH]
A better demonstration of the heat gun lighting method. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mci8DCbwjmEwPyW58
I have the "T snake" set for some slow cooking tomorrow. I'll put the drip tray in after lighting and slow smoke some baked beans I have mixed...
All about that 50 mpg. Lol
That would work too for a daily. Especially if a diesel.
My ideal truck would be a 78-79 F150 4x4 or 70-72 chevy C10 with a built 4bt Cummins P pump, built turbo 400 auto with an over drive unit behind...
They are going to be turned into a sound mitigation tube.
No. Lol. Last clue for now. [ATTACH]
Can anyone guess what I'm going to do with these? Its shooting related. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You have missed my point altogether. And to be clear, making you think my life is somehow better than yours was not it. I'm sorry you have...
I should be set for the year. I hope.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Right. Grilling and meat. Lol. I think choices are a good thing. In all things.
My "dream" was to earn a decent living doing something I enjoyed and not live hand to mouth. I have surpassed that by a significant margin. I'm...
It has nothing to do with nobody caring about your opinion. For me its about the broken record comments when you are where you have put yourself....
Do as you wish but, before you go, I'll give you my perspective and why I reacted the way I did. Firstly, I see you as an intelligent,...
Just picked up 108 pounds of Kingsford professional charcoal at Costco. On sale for $17 and change per 36 pound pack.
I use a lean beef for meat loaf as the ingredients are the binder / flavor enhancer. I use something around the 80/20 zone for grilling because it...
You don't have to live in anything. I'm sure Venezuela or some other "utopia will accept you. Lol
Who gives an eff? Buy and eat what you want / like. Seriously.