Lol. The paste glue I remember. And glue made from flour I believe it was.
You are welcome.
If I've used one it total escaped my mind. I remember the black peal and use pencils we used for cursive. The control paper and a host of other...
Congrats on the new saw and good deal you found.
No idea. Never seen one.
The adjustment screw farthest away from the engine is the H. The L adjuster screw is the one closest. The gear is supposed to be beveled. Its a...
I concur. Not great but get it done. I don't usually cheap out on tools but I couldn't find a quality kit when I was looking. The oem tools are...
They have a variety of them. Stihl Chainsaw Parts | Husqvarna Chainsaw Parts | Sawzilla Parts
I've been using the Amazon 12 piece kit for 5 years now. The only one that was useless was the micro D. I ended up getting an echo branded single...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Two more without stabilizer. Neither does Maxima K2, not pictured. [ATTACH] No stabilizers in this either.
Yep.
I buy only ngk for ope unless there's none available.
I had a new champion plug, in a 2 stroke toro snowblower, blow the center out while running. The threaded part with the hex was in the cylinder...
Whatever works for you is all that matters. Ethanol is the problem, not a lack of stabilizers.
I don't dump it after 30 days though. I have 6 gallons one year old fuel every spring, from my generator, that looks, smells and works like new...
I think many consumers get a false sense of security with an oil that has stabilizer in it and stabilizers in general. Lets face it, the vast...
I think you put to much concern into wether they do or don't. If you treat all your fuel with a stabilizer, or you use it up fast enough, it...
Here are all the oils I currently have left from testing. Only one of these says it stabilizes the fuel, and that's Saber. [ATTACH]
Or, it displaces other more important additives if used in the blending. There's only so much room for additives in the base oil and some...
Id keep running that red armor at 40:1 even in that tiller.