We planted 50 Norway spruce 4 summers ago and 50 more last month. I can't block out the surrounding idiots fast enough. Lol.
They are a constant battle here. Last summer we killed 33 and this year it looks like we didn't make a dent.
I have two wash boards put up for shtf. A large one and a lil one.
All specs listed as you scroll down. Its cat 0. TractorData.com John Deere 330 tractor information
Odd. That's where I got mine.
Lol. Done that before too.
I posted that link thats $26.99 for 25 feet.
Or you can ignore the light, which we used to do all winter on our vehicles with snow tires on separate wheels. That was then. Our current...
We like them but will and have shot some that got out of line. We had a couple start eating a certain board on the floor of our covered deck. They...
You don't need their internet service to have the homepage.
Outdoors Unlimited ISP - Hunting, Fishing, Gun Rights News
Outdoors unlimited if it still exists.
Black momma and her grey youngins. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
And I thought I was the the only one that refers to deer as trespassers. Lol
This is the first year we planted them. They are beautiful flowers.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Kevin huskihl recommended it to me.
Buy genuine echo line. I used a bunch of Tygon line and it hardened up after a couple years of non ethanol fuel. Not brittle yet but stiff. I...
I clean it when the blades come off to be sharpened.