Look on the bright side your Bills the Phins and the Jets are all on top of the Pats after week one. My coworker (a Dolphin fan) was offering...
If you're using Tapcon's they should hold fine and will be a whole bunch easier to align than trying to use anchors. It's more of a shear load on...
Looking at the first trailer there doesn't appear to be much clearance from the tires to the trailer deck. Might not be the stock wheel/tires. If...
There was an old sawyer done the road that would grind rakers off chains - he had his hands on my neighbors MS170(that I now own). I had to buy a...
the one through the screen door is a red tail hawk - notice the partially molted/speckled breast just above the front of the legs. The tail color...
Thanks SM. I don't have tent caterpillars(should have elaborated) there are varying types of insects pooping from above. Katydids are probably...
had to look a little closer - an old chevy luv bed? Good setup there:yes:
I remember growing up in Maine there was a year or two of severe gypsy moth explosion and seeing trees with flashing wrapped around them. Not sure...
Clem I'm saying an hour total removal, repair, reassembly
that's what we do clean core chop then into sandwich size bags just enough for different recipes during the winter
Nice scenery and stacks - what mountain range are you located in?
Maine is a really nice place for.... 3-4months out of the year:D if living near something (southern maine) youll be prepared for the property...
Generators were getting stolen around here after the big tornado in 2011. Rural looting after a disaster is probably on par with what goes on in...
good idea on the tarp - easy clean up
the one through the screen appears to be a hint of brown color in the tail - tough to tell. Possibly a red-tail hawk
there are more rings in between those dark bands - probably some staining from sitting in rounds
a fresh end cut would tell you if it's red oak
Distracted driving, to me, should be as bad as a DUI. I've been run off the road 4 times this summer everyone of them starring down at a...
Never thought a grill of all things would appreciate in value. I'm going to start stockpiling green eggs - my new retirement plan:rofl: :lol:
Please take the tank off my 041 in 20mins;)