Pickup trucks that people buy to commute in get good gas mileage and when overloaded wear out quicker -nature of the beast A dedicated wood hauler...
It's like strip tease, slow pictures as it emerges from the box
Don't ask me why - but I switched over to MSNBC this morning after watching some of the memorials on my local news. They were re-broadcasting the...
Can't say I told you so:whistle: Glad you got the saw you wanted:yes:, and it's autotune so when you want to open the muffler up a bit no...
Can't speak to NYCountry's preference but I prefer to split onsite throw into the bed and stack as I unload. If you wanted to load rounds wouldn't...
Now that's a wood hauler:thumbs: Call your insurance agent before you pull the trigger on a dump - in some states the rates are higher. And it has...
How did the rest of it split? more pics?
I was standing on the steps of Dismukes Hall -Maine Maritime Academy, drinking a coffee, my buddy walked up and told me a plane had hit the WTC....
Pictures of the wood truck when it happens:yes: It's more fun having one with some character. [ATTACH]
One of those days you'll never forget where you were when you heard the news.
Yep pretty much. You can use a soldering iron or get a wood burning kit.
If you're pulling the stump whole I have no idea how thick. If you wrap the cookie in some waxed craft paper should limit the checking, it's...
so your 261 feels like a SBC?, go get some wood with that soon to be 572/441cm;)
Zap have no idea what that stump is, but a slab of it would make a nice looking door warming gift, with a name carved/burned into it. The stacks...
some of us got used to tugging on longer things.....:whistle:
With a former herniated L5 S1, not strong, just smahtah:rofl: :lol:, less raising the wood and more walking. I wouldn't try these with anything...
I'll be in this mind set when we get a few 45F nights - not happening anytime soon though. Should drop into the mid 80's this weekend and 60's...
trading up if you are not happy with an initial purchase should not be frowned upon, I did it with my tiller(cub cadet but also my stihl dealer)...
I have to give a bit of credit for the log chokers to @Backwoods Savage he was pushing the log tongs in my last white oak pile - I started...
I have so many beetle kill pines it's hard to just let them sit there and rot as 100's currently are. noticed another one after I had this one...