Holding around 230, it dips and spikes a bit on reloads, shouldn't hurt anything. Had a thunderstorm come through and cool it down abit ~45mins...
This is the first chain I've noticed it on - not that it wasn't on the other dozen I've been through. I was cleaning up my garage and shop today...
forgot the sarcasm font:p
Why are they standing up like that?
Better than having the whole pile fall over backwards:whistle:
Rubbed it down with the kitchen sink yesterday. Some white oak smoke - smells wonderful. The mop sauce - rub from the pan, apple cider vinegar,...
The NSA has to read them before they let them into your inbox:rofl: :lol: I think I sorted it out on my end, air card is freezing up no data...
Where'd the Vader outdoor stove in your avatar come from?
Yep just balance it on screwdriver take a little more off the side that drops
That's the bump. So no need to get a 13/64 file
No snarky responses from you square file guys:D I've never used anything other than a 7/32", but I notice some factory chains have a bit of a bump...
:loco: :crazy: This is one of your quizzes? Basswood
I've had Ole blue twisted into a pretzel a couple times:whistle: 12 railroad timbers were more than my steep driveway could handle, wheelstand/...
Loon mine are chomping at the bit for those cool mornings.
OK official:Yar: FHC while established in 2012 by the man the myth the hoarding legend @Scotty Overkill was established elsewhere(site un-named)...
modest misunderstanding - we love pro-saws and ported saws, even homeowner grade saws - I have a MS170 that rips limbs , just you coming to the...
I'm not a mod - just a guy cutting wood to heat my house with - as you stated earlier "did I get redirected" I don't want new comers to feel out...
see this reply came right through - could be my wireless card giving me issues
Guys settle down, he just upgraded a 391 to a 362 from an old Echo - let the man run the saw and enjoy the thing before he thinks a port job is a...
Just started experiencing this a couple days ago, I'm on wireless card so could be my end. Sometimes there are posts that have been replied to...