while you're making the 7 peas count, someone else has 24 left at their disposal
hydraulics are where it's at, especially if you plan on burning full time
A whole lot of people carry 380 in a lot less volume. [media]
The only drawbacks(if you see them as drawbacks) with Ruger's pistols are the safety features. The loaded chamber indicator, safety's and such...
I was starting to wonder if it wasn't sweetgum - it would split all gnarly with zig-zags If it is hickory that's some serious growth rings and...
Speaking of beans any of you Mainer's know if the old B&M factory is still open in Portland - I think you drive by it on 95/295 - that stretch of...
Back when I was into wood burning(the art) mostly used stencils or free hand drawn directly on the wood. MS Paint will create thousands of fonts -...
I like my navy beans slow cooked with salt pork, molasses, brown sugar, onion and bell pepper. The Gf will make a winter meal of beans w/ham,...
probably want to consider weight/size of the saw as well. Moving from an MS250 to any of the 60cc class saws you won't notice much difference from...
I will second the 10deg drop angle - the chain will cut faster, but loses the point quicker. Using a file-n-joint type sharpener makes it easy to...
:rofl: :lol:
Looks like a nice gun for someone with smaller hands. I love my SR9C, the LCP for me was just too small - worried I'd shoot a stray finger of
Kitchen Sink Rub: 1/4cp brown sugar 2TB Salt 2 TB dried onion coarse stuff 2 TB dried garlic coarse stuff 1 TB black pepper 1TB chili powder 1TB...
So as I'm pigging out - ya'll can drool a bit - melts in my mouth good:drool: remove and let stand @203-205. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I understand, you are probably a modest perfectionist (like myself) sometimes I have to just say WTH - or I make up some excuse like it's easier...
gave up and threw it in the oven wrapped in foil it was close to the 185 hold temperature anyways. For those that have never cooked one @185 the...
These thunderstorms are killing me. Found an umbrella in the garage cleanout today - it's keeping water out of the stack anyways [ATTACH]
The floor will be a wonderful accent to all the woodwork when complete. I've only done one natural slate entrance way and it is time consuming -...
We were watching Mountain Men a few weeks ago and they were out cutting small Lodge Poll pine for a Teepee. Apparently that's where the name comes...
Meant to quote Zap up above - sorry for :confused: