Mike general rule of thumb for HP vs. GPM for Haldex two stage pumps(85% efficiency): 5HP - 11GPM 10HP - 13.6GPM 11HP - 16GPM 15HP - 22GPM 20HP -...
Mine is welded steel square tubing with some old grounding rod I had laying around. You could make one out of 2x4 on edge with a HD L-bracket and...
You could always build a ramp. Or take that 1k and buy a really big saw - make lots of noodles, and lots of really :D
I've got a 20'x15' pile of oak branches. It will make a nice bonfire:campfire: Have to wait for some cooler weather and a good steady rain...
Lay it anywhere you can off the grass - driveway, truck hood, trailer, picnic table. It'll be ready to go for winter. I have multiple dead ones...
10-4, stay away from cooking any tomato based product in aluminum the acids will react w/ AL and give an off metallic flavor
Looks good GrizzlyAdam. Is that an aluminum pot?
Those look delicious. As always I'm thoroughly impressed with your ability to bake in an outdoor WFO. I made pepperoni rolls last night - in my...
Unfortunate side effects?
Forgot up above in the rub recipe. Coat the meat with mustard yellow or spicy brown, I like a little mixture of both. It helps the rub stick...
when you can buy them everywhere on the net new discounted that's what happens to a brand. Stihl knows this (very well I suspect)
a ms200T/020 carb in the pic is a giveaway:whistle:
Understood. So what did we learn from this lesson? Husqvarna depreciation>Stihl \runs and hides:D
Dave I know all too well. Three 70-80' trees
$460 for a (what appears to be) good low hour 562xp? - I guess so, after the fees I figured 5-525 BIN.
17/18 who's counting? you could flip it on fleebay for 250 profit all day long
Someday the rest of these primates will walk and split upright like the rest of us:)
that's a real good deal if not worn out being from a tree company
Can you sell guns second hand in Masshole? without an FFL transfer?
I bought two jars of them from my local M&P grocery store last week, the jars had dust on them like they'd been there for years. They aren't as...