I find the banana hammocks take away from the rustic aspect of wood processing. Commando all the way:yes:
Make sure you give those eve's a way to breathe, hate to see you have to go back in and pull it all out. Corrugated cardboard stapled in C shapes...
I have a member...that I call my Staff, so I responded
My mailman caught me taking temperatures on the wrapped pine pile - I hooked him up with some tomatoes and a couple Jalapenos so he wouldn't think...
Those look excellent to me.:thumbs: When I make a calzone around here it's what ever is left in the fridge, I made a few with some left lover...
Wrap it in Bacon:drool: [ATTACH] We eat a fair amount of chicken breast, it cooks really well on a George Foreman/Panini style cooker with dry...
All I can say is there was a site I visited to help out on some issues, noticed they had a low level switch in from 10yrs of weeps/drips, they...
Thought so... They are just the right size for cooking though:smoke:
I maintain gas turbines that run 8k gal reservoirs coolers attempt to maintain 130 supply, creeps to mid 140's on hot days (when the machines are...
You've been after it:thumbs:
I have to ask... What do you fellas do with all the cookies you cut?
How else would they sell Viagra?
Antiques were old when you were young ;)
looking back on things, my buddies and I had posters of big 4x4 trucks, Ferraris, Porches Lotus' etc covering our walls. That Yota for BTTF 1 was...
Just remember Back to the future came out in 1985;) - most of it filmed in '84 [IMG]
That filter might be necessary on something running servos, which in some applications have a built in pencil filter. Almost all splitters have a...
Looks like you might have a trailer load of hickory there as well:yes:
looks like an insect burl with the open holes/lines. If you decide to cut it use a chain that needs sharpening anyways (one with little life...
Welcome to the club Kurt I was wondering how long before that ole dually 'yota showed it's face around here:yes:
;);););) good to see you found the greatest place on the web bud:thumbs: Your brisket looks phenomenal - keep that in the flavor memory bank;)...