You hired an infidel to insulate your attic instead:rofl: :lol:
Buy a standard roll of door gasket, should be no reason to buy the manufacturers replacement kit. Most hardware stores will carry it on the shelf...
Nah you need to keep your chains sharp for racing in Poplar cants:saw:
I started to wonder if this is even elm - lacks the saw tooth edges on the leaves? I hope those leaves of three are attached to the tree and not a...
You will forever know this Elm variety with the expletives that you shout at it - while splitting it by hand:axe: Have fun:)
PBR got sold to a Russian company:Yar::drunk: just heard it on the news...
Don't tell me you were having trouble walking upright? and splitting upright? Your knuckles will thank you:)
The silica content in hickory would make it rough on a chipper, just see how long a chain lasts in it. I'd imagine a dead locust is the same
My 2 cents... Last year at the beginning of September the squirrels were destroying the white oak acorns - a good 3-5weeks ahead of normal. We...
I just opened the windows & sliders last night for the first time this fall...and no it wasn't so I could build a fire:fire:
Why sell the splitter? Was an upgrade in the works? Looks like a good homemade setup to me
I wonder if they avoid chipping the hickory - being dead as well. probably does a number on the knives
So after you finished these symptoms popped back up? I went through an un-healthy stage in my road whore years. Lots of tuna fish and making...
Not too many fireplaces in the ATL/burbs with all the newer cookie cutter neighborhoods, mostly gas. How folks live there is beyond me - commute...
Enough said:yes: That pile of rounds looks like a ton of future work
Makes you wonder how many $5.95 bundles at the gas station you'd have to buy to equate to $155/face...25 or so if you have sales tax. This is the...
Rounds of hickory:drool: Hard to beat having it bucked and laying in the yard
Briefs? or FHC Depends?:BrianK:
So we're going to see a few pics of the attic dust storm? before/after If you can get a hold of a Tyvek suit or some coveralls - makes cleanup a...
But I'm not "OLD" - by the normal standard. I have rockers on the front porch I never sit in so - off the rocker applies;)